(Long post incoming)
Finally decided to do this, (didn't have the courage to after all this time until now.)
At first sorry that i am not that active anymore, even more then usual, it's because i don't like DA that much anymore, but more on that later.
First the good news:
- 1st thing is that despite some things i am doing really well with what i am doing and by that i mean creating flags out of stuff called Pixels. The same stuff which my Super Smash Bros. & Undertale crafts are made of. I currently finished 52 of those things.
(Including a 2nd Dutch flag, United Kingdom itself, the 12 provinces of my home country and it's 5 islands: The Wadden Sea Islands, 3 (2) Municipalaties & The Dutch Caribbean (Minus Sint Eustatius & Sint Maarten.)
Except for the latter, they are currently all included in Europe.
- 2nd thing and last is just simple about my new profile pic of the silly Decidueye, which has become my favorite Grass starter! I just wanted to change to this one, i saw it at an earlier point and since then i loved it so much. <3
Also because i love having something humorous as my profile pic.
- 3rd thing is just simply that i have been playing video games a lot and managing to completely 100% the games while others are nearing it. It's what i have been investing a lot of my time into & i just wanted to say that.
Those were the happy things which keeps me sane!
And now the bad news which for me there is a lot of:
- 1st about what i said earlier about me not liking DA that much anymore.
Not only the site itself but i don't really have the motivation to look at it anymore.
Not all of it is gone i can assure you, but enough that i don't feel it that much anymore.
This may be a stupid & lame reason for others, and i can understand that. And it also relates to the 2nd point...
- 2nd ...I have pretty much decided that i won't be drawing anymore,
for as long as i know it. I still want to upload photos & arts & crafts stuff, just not drawings. I have always only drew for fun & for the pleasure of others and not for money.
But i can't improve more then i already can.
It feels too much like a chore then just simple fun.
Sometimes i like a hard challenge but drawing isn't one of them...
- Last night our Cat Mew disappeared, after searching for a long time we finally found her,
turns out that she pretty much spent the night at the garden of one of our neighbors.
(She is an indoors-Cat so we were pretty worried)
I returned her back home. For a while i was pretty depressed because of that.
But it's all good now! <3
That was it for this long message, and the things which i wanted to tell all this time!